Industrial Relations Officer
- An Industrial Relations Officer shall:
- assist the Association in determining and carrying out policies affecting conditions of
- be an ex-officio member of the Industrial Relations Committee but without the right to vote, and shall be a member of the Association’s negotiating
- serve as secretary to the Industrial Relations
- attend to the grievances of members of the Association.
- liaise with the Association’s legal
- attend meetings of the Association and its Committees as directed, but without the right to
- The Industrial Relations Officer shall report directly to the Association’s Second Vice- (cf Rule 5.3 (iv) e)).