The First Vice-President
The First Vice-President shall:
- in the absence of the President, the First Vice-President, (or failing him, one of the other Vice-Presidents in order of precedence) shall act in his
- have personal responsibility for the welfare of the members of the Association in all that concerns their professional development.
- chair the Professional Advancement and the Central Education
- co-ordinate the proposals and programmes of Committees of the Association in all that concerns the professional advancement of teachers, and educational
- be the Chairman of the governing Board of any tertiary level institution set up by the Association for the purpose of facilitating the professional advancement of