The Second Vice-President
The Second Vice-President shall:
- be specially charged with the welfare of the members of the Association in all that concerns terms and conditions of
- chair the Industrial Relations Committee of the Association.
- co-ordinate the proposals and programmes of all the Committees of the Association in all that concerns industrial relations and conditions of service.
- see to the expeditious settlement of grievances of members that are brought to his
- supervise the work of the Industrial Relations (cf Rule 7.2 (ii)).