The Tobago Officer
- The Tobago Officer shall perform for the Tobago District duties similar to those of the Elected National and Appointed Officers of the Association, and such other duties as may be specified in the terms of his contract.
- He shall operate in accordance with the instructions of the Conference of Delegates, General Council, Central Executive and the Elected National Officers.
- He shall have responsibility for the administration of the Association’s office in Tobago, under the direction of the President.
- He shall meet the Chairman of the Tobago District at least once per month to discuss matters pertaining to the District.
- He shall attend meetings of the Tobago DSRA and Tobago District Executive and shall have the right to vote.
- He shall attend meetings of the Conference of Delegates, General Council and other meetings as required, but without the right to vote.
- He shall submit a written report of his stewardship to the Annual General Meeting of the Tobago DSRA. This report shall be updated and submitted to the Annual Conference of He shall also report at the regular DSRA meetings.