The Annual Conference of Delegates
The Conference of Delegates shall:
- determine the policy of the Association on matters referred to it by the General
Council or by the Central Executive.
- determine from time to time the registration fees and monthly dues in the
- have the exclusive right to levy special contributions on members in accordance
with Rule 13.9.
- set limits to the authority of the President and Treasurer, the Central Executive and
the General Council in the extraordinary expenditure of the Association’s funds.
- set limits to the authority of the Central Executive, and the General Council in
making or transferring investments.
- have the final right of approval of the regulations, submitted to it by the Elections
Commission, for the proper conduct of the Association’s National Elections.
- have the exclusive right to make amendments to the Constitution.
- be the final arbiter on all matters of interpretation of the Rules of the Association.
- appoint members of the Association to serve on the Special Tribunal in accordance
with Rule 17.4 (xviii).
- determine the rebates, if any, that are to be made to the various Districts from the
dues of members in their Districts.