The Industrial Relations Department is charged with the responsibility of:
- addressing matters affecting the terms and conditions of service of members.
- constantly reviewing the conditions of service in the Teaching Service.
- advising the decision-making bodies of the Association on Industrial Relations matters affecting major policies of Association.
- Handling of all grievances.
- Negotiating for salaries and conditions of service for all members.
Interested in this service?
Get started with assistance on conditions of service and grievances. Contact us for further details.